"Re-examine all that you
have been told, dismiss that
which insults your soul."
1. I love writing books but hate writing bio's
2. I have a candy addiction. It's a problem.
3. My favorite holiday is Halloween (I think it relates to fact #2)
4. I am perpetually losing things. I wish my cell could call my car keys and vice versa.
5. It took me 24 years to pronounce pillow correctly. I used to say, 'pello' sort of like hello with a p.
What if everything that mattered came down to a single test? If your entire life was defined at the age of seventeen, could you handle it? Could you accept your fate even if it meant leaving the ones you love, or would you risk it all and stay?